What do you think of English food?

miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

LIFESTYLES : My Daily Routine (I)

Hello, I'm your English teacher.  I go to school from Monday to Friday.  What do you do on Mondays?  Use the examples below. CAN YOU THINK OF MORE EXAMPLES?

I . . . wake up early /late
         have breakfast
         have a shower / a bath
         walk to school/go to school by bus/by car/on my bike
         have (two--six) lessons
         get home after school 
         have lunch. . .

CAN YOU ADD MORE ACTIVITIES? 

Play on the computer/play computer games/study Maths//English//French . . .

You can practise pronunciation with our Daily Routine video:
 http://youtu.be/sIe8lwgDcVY

Or practise your vocabulary.  Look at the pictures below.  What are the activities? 

 
EXERCISE 1: Write the activities.   








                 EXERCISE 2: Write the activities.  

  

                Any problems? We will talk about our daily routine again.  Goodbye, class.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.