What do you think of English food?

jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

LIFESTYLES: What's Your Favourite Food?

Hi again, class.
Now think of YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD AND DRINK.  Tell you . . .

I love fresh fruit and vegetables, but I also like pizza.
I hate cooking, but I like cooking for friends.  I love Spanish omelette and I also like roast potatoes and fish and chips.  

About my favourite drink  . . . well, I like fresh orange juice and non--alcoholic beer, but I rarely drink wine.  My favourite wines are Rioja and Ribera, but I also like Australian wines . . . and champagne 

What do you think of this food? Do you like it? Where can you buy it?

This is HEALTHY FOOD.  There is healthy food in our typical Spanish diet. What food is there in the picture? Do you like it?      
"AT THE TAKE--AWAY"

 What can you see in this picture? Is this healthy or UNHEALTHY food Where can you buy it? Name the items in the picture.  

Any questions? Think of examples of your FAVOURITE FOOD? Do you like SALADS/HAMBURGERS/CHIPS/VEGETABLES?
TASK: Ask your classmates about their favourite food and drink.  HOW MANY like Mediterranean food? How many like the food in MacDonald'sAnswers in the blog.  See you in class. Bye.       

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.